Câu trả lời hay nhất:
The only way is if you sit on top of the trade and watch in real time those signals. You will not find an EA for a few hundred dollars that is profitable long term. You are best off learning your own trading style and developing your own trading plan. Why would you spend time marketing a EA or robot, that was profitable. You wouldn't you be too busy trading it.
Check the websites mentioned, also forex forums, forexfactory, trade2win etc. Also ask the 10 questions listed here. http://www.wheresmystop.com/Forex-Trading-Systems-Robots.html
1) Whats your refund rate? Major question! What are refund terms 30 days, 60 days? You reckon you will know how successful a robot is after 30 days?
2) What brokers, if any, allow use of said automated robots? Some Brokers won't, some platforms can't.
3) What markets does it trade and time frames involved?
4) Profit history - Is this Hypothetical, Simulated over what time period months, years? Trending markets, ranging markets?
5) Small print small print small print 'Past performance does not mean' etc
6) Is it bait and run? i.e 'limited number' once sold, sellers gone..
7) Support Technical help etc